Accessibility statement for Sainsbury’s Global Farm
This accessibility statement applies to https://sainsburysglobalfarm.com (Sainsbury’s Global Farm) and was last updated 18th October 2021.
This website is run by Sainsbury’s Supermarkets Ltd.
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- change font sizes
- zoom in up to 300% without losing information or requiring horizontal scrolling
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of NVDA, VoiceOver and TalkBack)
- turn on captions for video
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
Known accessibility issues
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- https://sainsburysglobalfarm.com/meet-our-farmers/ uses an interactive map that is not keyboard accessible, however all information available within the map is available below the map on the same page.
- using browser zoom beyond 300% on screens with a low resolution may cause the header to obscure large parts of the main content area.
Feedback and support
If you are having problems accessing information on Sainsbury’s Global Farm and would like some support, or to report an accessibility issue, then please contact us.